Prepare this easy paprika chicken thighs recipe with less than 10 ingredients and 40 minutes in the air fryer or oven for a healthy, high-protein meal you’ll love!
- 1.5 pounds boneless chicken thighs (skinless)
- 1–2 Tablespoons light olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon smoked paprika or sweet hot paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Optional: 2 teaspoons honey or raw sugar
- Garnish: sliced lemons & fresh chopped parsley
- Preheat the oven to 400F (air fryer directions in notes). Line a sheet pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Place chicken thighs in a large mixing bowl or ziplock bag. Drizzle oil over the chicken and toss to evenly coat the thighs. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the seasoning. Sprinkle the seasoning on top of the chicken, then rub the seasoning generously over the chicken.
- If possible, let marinade for 15 minutes.
- Place the coated thighs on the prepared pan. Bake for 18 to 23 minutes (turning/flipping over after 10 minutes) or until the internal temperature is 165-170F.
- Serve immediately and store leftovers in the fridge for up to 4 days.
Alternative Method – AIR FRYER OPTION – Preheat the air fryer to 400F. Once preheated, spray the air fryer basket with nonstick cooking spray and place coated thighs in the basket. Bake for 7 to 10 minutes (turning/flipping over after 4 minutes) or until the internal temperature is 165-170F.
Storage Tips – The baked chicken thighs, once cooled, can be stored in the freezer in an airtight storage bag for up to 4 months.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Rest Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 18 to 25 minutes
- Category: dinner
- Method: oven
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 chicken thigh
- Calories: 197
- Sugar: 0.2 g
- Sodium: 316.9 mg
- Fat: 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat: 1.9 g
- Carbohydrates: 1.7 g
- Fiber: 0.7 g
- Protein: 27.1 g
- Cholesterol: 127.8 mg
Keywords: paprika chicken thighs, gluten free dinner, air fryer option, sheet pan dinner, easy chicken recipe