These healthy crackers will become your new favorite snack! With no flour or dairy products, this recipe makes a wholesome delicious snack that’s Paleo, grain free, and vegan!
- 1/3 cup Flax seeds whole, raw + 2 tbsp flax meal
- 1/2 cup Chia seeds whole
- 1/2 cup Sunflower seeds raw
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin seeds raw
- Optional sesame seeds to garnish
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tsp dried herbs
- Additional seasonings of choice. such as black pepper, chili, onion powder or garlic powder
- 2 tbsp Nutritional yeast for cheese flavor (Optional)
- 1 cup water
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients together plus seasonings. Mix together. Pour the water over the seed/seasoning mixture. Let sit 10 minutes to allow the flax meal and chia seeds to thicken, like a gel.
- Once the seeds have thickened, use a rubber spatula or spoon to spread the mixture in an even layer onto the pan. Around 1/4 inch thick or less.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes. Remove from oven and slice into squares with knife or pizza wheel.
- Flip the crackers over and put them back in the oven for an additional 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown and crispy. Oven times may vary based on your oven.
- Let cool then enjoy or store in an airtight container or ziplock bag for 7-10 days.
- Category: snack
- Method: baking
- Cuisine: amercian
- Serving Size: 1 small cracker or half a large cracker
Keywords: crackers, homemade, seed crackers, healthy snack, snack, paleo, grain free