This no-bake Maple Chocolate Chip Toffee Bites recipe is gluten-free, vegan and paleo friendly. Makes the perfect kid-friendly snacks or healthier dessert!
- 1 cup (or 4 pieces) paleo toffee – cut or chopped into bits, or English toffee bits found in the baking section (not paleo)
- 1 cup coconut flour (sifted) or other gluten-free flour of choice.
- 1 cup almond flour or almond meal
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips (we use dark chocolate or Enjoy Life vegan chocolate chips)
- 1/2 cup chunky almond butter
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup maple syrup, depending on the flour you use.
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- coconut sugar, cinnamon, or pumpkin spice to roll in after freezing (optional)
- Chop up your toffee and transfer into a mixing bowl.
- Add your almond meal, coconut flour, and chocolate chips. Mix well.
- Next, add in your nut butter. Stir ingredients all together.
- Add in your maple syrup a little at a time, just in case you need more or less depending on the flour/toffee you use.
- Add vanilla extract then mix again well with hands.
- Roll into balls 1 to 1.5 inches in size and place onto a cookie tray or plastic ware with parchment paper underneath.
- Let them freeze for 20-30 minutes then transfer into a Ziplock bag.
- Once frozen, dust with cinnamon, coconut sugar, or pumpkin spice.
- Store in a covered container or Ziploc bag in the fridge or freezer for up to 6 weeks.
- Feel free to use other toffee or caramel bits if you don’t want to make the homemade paleo toffee.
- If making vegan, sub the toffee for peanut butter chips or other vegan-friendly candy of choice.
Nutrition shown below is per bite, using coconut flour
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Category: snacks, desserts
- Method: no-bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 no-bake bite
- Calories: 83
- Sugar: 4g
- Sodium: 10.1mg
- Fat: 5.5g
- Saturated Fat: 0.8g
- Carbohydrates: 7.2g
- Fiber: 2.2g
- Protein: 2.3g
- Cholesterol: 1.6mg
Keywords: paleo toffee, no-bake snacks, toffee bites, gluten-free snacks, vegan snacks