Baked shrimp with sweet honey lime shrimp marinade is a seafood dinner idea that you can make in 20 minutes!. It’s gluten free, paleo, and delicious!
- 1 lb medium shrimp, shells on or off, deveined.
- 1/4 cup gluten free tamari sauce or coconut aminos
- 2–4 tbsp lime juice (1 lime)
- 2–4 tbsp olive or avocado oil
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp finely chopped cilantro
- 1/4 tsp each black pepper and sea salt to taste
- 2–3 slices of fresh ginger, 1 tsp or less of grated
- Fresh cilantro and lime to garnish
- Optional seasoning – red chili pepper flakes/seasoning
- Clean and devein shrimp, then place them in a baking dish.
- Next, in a small bowl, combine your gluten free tamari sauce, lime juice, oil, honey, ginger, black pepper and sea salt (about 1/4 tsp each for seasoning). Stir in your cilantro.
- Drizzle or brush the seafood marinade over your shrimp. There will be some liquid that sits in the dish. Be sure to leave out the ginger until the last few minutes of cooking time.
- Roast at 400 F for 10-12 minutes. Shrimp will turn opaque and pink.
- Tip –> Cover with foil for the first 8 minutes, then uncover for the rest when you add the ginger.
- Optional – Garnish with chili pepper flakes, splash of lime, and fresh cilantro.
- Peel and eat the shrimp!
- Category: Seafood
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/4 lb.
Keywords: baked shrimp, seafood marinade