Oven Baked Parmesan Sweet Potato Skin Fries Recipe
- skins/peel from 3 or more sweet potatoes or regular potatoes
- 1 tbsp olive oil or avocado oil
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 2–3 tbsp crumbled parmesan (exclude if paleo)
- Optional basil or red pepper topping.
- Preheat oven to 400F. Grease a baking tray or line with parchment paper. set aside.
- Clean your potatoes and peel each making thicker peels. About 1/2 in or more wide works best. Place in bowl.
- Add in your oil and spices and toss the skins.
- Lay flat and even on baking tray.
- Add more spices here if desired.
- Bake for 7-8 minutes.
- Remove from oven and add evenly parmesan crumbles on top.
- Place back in oven and bake for 6-7 more minutes or until crispy.
- Remove and add optional dried basil or red pepper before serving.
- Store in ziplock bag after cooled if you aren’t eating right away.
If you are using carrot or parsnip peels, then you will need to adjust the cooking time. They will usually cook faster.