Easy Grain Free Trail Mix Blondies with Honey Peanut Butter Frosting
- 1 1/4 cup creamy nut butter of choice (we used Nuttzo) But a honey flavored peanut butter works great too!
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup coconut flour (to make grain free) or gluten free flour of choice if you don’t need them to be grain free.
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- Dash of salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extra
- 1/3 cup honey or coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp egg white powder or 1 egg white liquid (for extra fluff and it is optional)
- 1/4 cup dried fruit and nut mix
- Preheat oven to 350F. In a large bowl, combine all your ingredients. Mix well. Pour batter into greased baking or brownie pan (9×9). Baking for 15 to 17 minutes. Check the center before removing. Should be clean when inserted with knife.
- Top with extra coconut and honey peanut frosting if desired. See recipe below or in notes for frosting recipe.
Peanut frosting – OPTIONAL
The optional frosting is quite simple. Just place 2 tbsp peanut flour in a zip lock bag with 1/4 to 1/3 cup honey. Mix and squeeze the bag until blended.
Then cut the corner of the bag (just a little snip) and squeeze over the blondies like below.
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 15 min