Gluten Free Cranberry Muesli Energy Bites (Vegan, NO Bake)
- 3/4 to 1 cup gluten free oats (use 1 cup if batter is too wet after mixing)
- 1/4 cup sliced almond
- 1/2 c coconut flour – about 72 grams weighed (see notes for other options)
- 1/3 cup almond butter (sunflower seed)
- 2–3 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries or berries
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- Dash of sea salt
- 1/4 cup honey or agave nectar
- First, combine the oats and almonds in a high-blender. Pulse until almonds and oats are fine-texture, but not ground.
- Next, in large bowl, add in all the dry ingredients. Mix together.
- Add almond butter and honey and mix with a spoon. Then add vanilla. Mix again, using your hands if needed. (It’s easier using your hands to mix after a certain point.)
- Roll dough into bite size balls. Roughly 2 tablespoons or 18 grams each. Place on a parchment-covered baking sheet. Makes between 20-22 balls.
- Freeze or keep in refrigerator to maintain freshness.
If you don’t have coconut flour, you can use protein powder or peanut flour but make sure it’s the same grams and very fine.
Serving size: 1 Calories: 75 Fat: 3.7 Saturated fat: 0.4 Carbohydrates: 9 Sugar: 3 Fiber: 2.5 Protein: 2.7
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 1 min