Gluten Free Cranberry Muesli Energy Bites (Vegan, NO Bake)
- 3/4 to 1 cup gluten free oats (use 1 cup if batter is too wet after mixing)
- 1/4 cup sliced almond
- 1/2 c coconut flour – about 72 grams weighed (see notes for other options)
- 1/3 cup almond butter (sunflower seed)
- 2–3 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries or berries
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- Dash of sea salt
- 1/4 cup honey or agave nectar
- First, combine your oats and almonds in a blender (i use vitamix). Pulse until almonds and oats and fine but not grounded.
- Next, in large bowl, add in all your dry ingredients. Mix them all together.
- Add your almond butter and honey and mix with a spoon. Then add vanilla. Mix again and then use your hands to finish. It’s easier using your hands to mix after a certain point.
- Roll dough into bite size balls. Mine turn out to be about 18 grams each. Place in freezer after. Makes anywhere between 20-22 balls.
- Freeze or keep in refrigerator to maintain freshness.
If you don’t have coconut flour, you can use protein powder or peanut flour but make sure it’s the same grams and very fine.
Serving size: 1 Calories: 75 Fat: 3.7 Saturated fat: 0.4 Carbohydrates: 9 Sugar: 3 Fiber: 2.5 Protein: 2.7