Make this easy baked gnocchi with bacon, kale, and Parmesan for a 25 -minute sheet pan dinner that’s gluten-free, nut-free, and delicious!
- 14 to 16 ounce package shelf-stable Delallo gluten free potato gnocchi (or mini gnocchi)
- 4 to 6 curly kale leaves, ribs removed and chopped (~2 to 3 cups chopped)
- 4 to 6 ounces chopped uncured bacon or turkey bacon
- 2 garlic cloves or 1 teaspoon minced
- 1 to 2 Tablespoons light olive oil
- Splash balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded Romano or parmigiana cheese (See notes for dairy free)
- Optional garnish – fresh thyme leaves
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl or gallon-sized ziploc bag add the gnocchi, kale leaves, bacon, and garlic. Drizzle with 1 to 2 Tablespoons olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt and black pepper. Shake or toss well to combine then spread the mixture on the prepared pan in an even layer.
- Place the pan on the center rack in the oven to roast, stirring halfway through. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until the gnocchi are plump and the bacon is cooked through.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with the grated cheese. If desired, place back in the oven to melt the cheese while the oven cools or toss to combine right out of the oven. Garnish with fresh thyme, if desired.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Substitution Tips – If dairy free, omit the cheese or use a plant-based substitute.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: Italian, American
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 376
- Sugar: 0.9 g
- Sodium: 879.9 mg
- Fat: 16.8 g
- Saturated Fat: 5.7 g
- Carbohydrates: 44.1 g
- Fiber: 0.5 g
- Protein: 12.3 g
- Cholesterol: 24.5 mg
Keywords: baked gnocchi, gluten free gnocchi, gnocchi, sheet pan, main dish