Super Fruit Kale Smoothie is a quick and easy healthy breakfast or snack! With just a few nutrient-packed ingredients, this is the perfect kid-friendly recipe for spring.
- 16 oz non dairy milk of choice (oat, almond, or coconut milk)
- 2 cups fresh or frozen strawberries (or preferred berries, stems removed)
- 2 tsp raw honey (maple syrup for vegan option)
- 1/2 to 2/3 cup chopped kale (frozen or fresh, if using fresh, massage with lemon juice before using)
- 1 tbsp creamy almond butter
- Pinch of ground cinnamon
- Optional garnish – Fresh mint leaves
- Optional add-ins – See notes
- Add all ingredients into a high-power blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
Divide into glasses, top with optional mint leaves, and serve immediately.
- Optional add-ins – 4 oz plain Greek yogurt, 1 small banana, 1 scoop collagen or vegan protein powder (adjust liquid as needed)
- Category: breakfast
- Method: blend
- Cuisine: Gluten Free
Keywords: kale, smoothie, kale smoothie, vegetable smoothie, fruit smoothie, healthy breakfast, vegan smoothie