These Easy Homemade Frozen Dog Treats are a budget-friendly way to keep your pup cool this summer. Made with all-natural ingredients, they’re a grain-free and gut healthy friendly treat your fur baby will love. Keep them in the freezer for special occasions!
- 1 cup oat or coconut milk
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup yogurt or coconut yogurt (not too high fat)
- 1 small banana
- 1–1/2 to 2 Tablespoons natural peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon raw honey
- 1 teaspoon flax meal
- Place all the ingredients into the blender and blend on medium speed until creamy.
- Carefully pour the batter into the molds of your choice. Silicon muffin pan, ice cube tray, or silicon molds all work!
- Freeze for 4 hours or more. Then, pop the treat out of the mold/tray.
Storage Tip: For storage, use zip lock bags or any light sealing container. This will help the treats be stored for up to two months.
Nutrition Tip: You could use other specific types of fruits such. Use only fruits that are safe for your dog
- Prep Time: 5
- Category: dog treats
- Method: freezer
- Cuisine: treat
Keywords: dog, dog treats, pumpkin, ice cream, frozen treat