75-80 calories. 3.7 grams Fat. 10 carbs. 7 sugars. 1.2 grams fiber. 1.5 grams protein
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/3 cup peanut flour (or protein powder if you don’t have pb powder)
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup natural no stir peanut butter
- 1/3 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows (see notes for natural kind)
- 1/3 mini chocolate chips (enjoy life dairy/gluten free brand)
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- First tear your marshmallows into smaller pieces or leave whole if you are using mini. If you are using large one, you can put in a food processor but they want chop much.
- Chop nuts in food processor if they aren’t already chopped . Transfer into a large bowl and add in all the remaining ingredients with the honey being the last . Mix well ( I use my hands) and roll into bite size balls. Coat bites (once frozen) with extra coconut. Makes about 20-21 balls. Freeze or keep in refrigerator to maintain freshness.
For natural marshmallows use SAVION brand.