Chipotle Peach Salsa Recipe
- 1 c peaches, diced
- 1– 2 chipotles in adobo sauce (canned)- diced. (see notes for substitutes)
- 2 tbsp honey (vegan may use agave or maple syrup)
- 1/2 sweet onion, chopped. (Red onion may be substituted)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 tsp fine sea salt
- chopped Cilantro to garnish
- Fresh Lime to garnish
- Cut, dice, and slice the fruit, tomatoes, and onion. If you’re using canned peaches, be sure to drain the juice.
- Place all of your ingredients into a non-reactive serving bowl. Mix in the honey, one canned chipotle pepper (diced), and a smidge of the adobo sauce. Mix again, then add the chopped cilantro and splash of lime juice. Mix together. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Chill – Place in fridge and allow it to chill for at least 30 minutes. Can make up to 12 hours ahead.
- Stays fresh (covered) in fridge for up to 4 days.
- For Whole30 option, omit the honey. For vegan option, use agave.
- For smoother restaurant style salsa, use a food processor to combine. See blog post
- If you don’t have chipotle peppers, you can use 2 ounces green chiles or 1 fresh jalapeño!
- Category: condiment
- Method: mix
- Cuisine: mexican american
Keywords: hot salsa recipe, fruit salsa, peach salsa, chipotle salsa, peach salsa, recipe