An adults only version of a Slurpee, but this Berry Frosé recipe is lighter, more sophisticated, and BLISSFULLY delicious! Triple Berry Frosé (aka Frozen Rosé wine) wine slushie is blended with fruit, fresh juice, and a hint of basil, creating a fun and refreshing summer cocktail!
- 1/2 to 1 bottle Rosé wine
- 1/4 cup tart cherry juice or cranberry juice
- 1/3 –1/2 cup raspberries soaked in 3-4 tbsp tbsp orange juice
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 lime (squeezed)
- 1–2 tbsp maple syrup (agave nectar or honey works too)
- optional 4 oz vodka
- Optional Sparking Berry Water (ie. La Croix) for extra fizz on top
- Lime wedge to garnish
- Pour 1/2 bottle of Rosé in a square or glass container. The more wine you use, the less sweet it is. It will also be thicker. Place in freezer for 6 to 10 hrs.
- While the Rosé is freezing, soak your raspberries in the orange juice for 30 min – 1 hour. Then mash or puree them together. Keep in fridge until ready to blend.
- Once the Rosé is frozen (note it will still be “icy”), scrape into a blender. Add your lime juice, frozen berries, raspberries soaked in orange juice, maple syrup, 1 basil leaf, and optional vodka. Pulse until blender and smooth.
- Place the blender back into freezer to chill for another 30 minutes (see notes if time constrained). Remove from freezer and pulse again until slushy.
- Pour into 4 serving glasses. Add optional splash of sparkling berry water to make fizz on top.
Garnish with lime wedge, berries, and basil leaf.
- You can skip the extra freezer time once blended, but frosé slushy will not be as thick.
- Category: drinks
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 slushie
- Calories: 141
- Sugar: 12.8g
- Sodium: 6.7mg
- Fat: 0.3g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 18.7g
- Fiber: 1.9g
- Protein: 0.6g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: frozen drinks, frozen cocktails, wine slushies, frose, summer cocktails