- 1 cup frozen berries
- 1/2 cup organic cottage cheese (or coconut kefir/yogurt for vegans)
- 1 cup coconut or almond milk
- dash of cinnamon
- 2 tbsp coconut flour or almond flour
- 1/4 tsp butter extract
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 banana
- (optional add ins -> hemp protein, vanilla whey, honey, etc).
- First blend up all your fruit and milk. Scoop in cottage cheese or yogurt and blend again. Add in cinnamon and extracts, blend one last time.
- Serve up!
don’t have frozen berries? try using a strawberry yogurt or dried fruit instead.
- Prep Time: 5 min