Learn how to air fryer spaghetti squash in less than 30 minutes for a flavorful, nutritious, gluten-free side dish or low-carb pasta alternative!
- 2 to 3 pound spaghetti squash
- Light olive oil
- Sea salt
- Cut 1 inch off the ends of the squash then evenly cut in half, lengthwise. Scoop out and discard the seeds. Drizzle the flesh with oil and season with sea salt.
- Preheat the air fryer to 380F. Once preheated spray basket with cooking oil.
- Place the squash cut side up in the air fryer (see notes) and cook until tender and the strands separate easily from the skin with a fork.
- For a 2 pound squash air fry at 380F for 11-13 minutes or 360F for 15-20 minutes
- For a 3 pound squash air fry at 380F for 16-18 minutes.
- Run a fork through the center of each side of the squash to separate strands. Transfer the strands to a bowl and season, if desired.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Prep Tips – If both halves of the spaghetti squash don’t fit in the air fryer basket, cook in two batches.
Storage Tips – For long term storage, place the cooked spaghetti squash noodles in an airtight container in the freezer for up to 6 months.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 11 to 20 minutes
- Category: side dish
- Method: air fryer
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 62
- Sugar: 3.3 g
- Sodium: 20.6 mg
- Fat: 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat: 0.5 g
- Carbohydrates: 8.4 g
- Fiber: 1.8 g
- Protein: 0.8 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: air fryer, air fryer spaghetti squash, how to make spaghetti squash noodles, vegan side dish, easy gluten free recipe