Creamy Olive Pimento Deviled Eggs
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 c to 1/3 cup paleo mayo or plain whole greek yogurt
- 2 tsp pickle juice
- 1 tsp ground mustard
- 1/4 tsp melted butter or non dairy butter. Optional but it does make it so creamy!!)
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 12 green olives with pimentos
- chili powder or paprika for topping
- First hard boil your eggs. Let them cool before peeling. Once peeled, slice your eggs vertically.
- Scoop out the yolk and place in a bowl. Mix your mayo or yogurt and melted butter together and combine with the rest of your ingredients, except the paprika and olives.
- The more yogurt you use, the creamier.
- Taste and see if it’s salty enough, if not, add a dash more salt or pickle juice.
- Mix until smooth then scoop a 1/2 tbsp to 1 tbsp of egg yolk mix into your egg white halves.
- Smooth the the surface of the egg and then place the olive with the pimento on top.
- Sprinkle with paprika or chili powder after.
- If you are making 12 dozen eggs, just double the recipe but add in the salt 1/4 tsp at a time and taste to make sure it’s not too salty.
Serving size: 1 Calories: 45 Fat: 3 Saturated fat: 0.9 Carbohydrates: 0.5 Sugar: 0 Fiber: .2 Protein: 3.6