This Paleo waffles or pancake recipe is made using 3 real food, clean eating ingredients. A quick blender recipe for a delicious healthy breakfast that’s SO easy, even kids can make them!
- 2 eggs and 1/4 cup egg white (for extra fluff)
- 2 medium bananas (almost ripe to ripe)
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
Make sure you have a good butter or vegan spread to coat the waffle maker.
See notes for toppings ideas
- Place eggs, egg whites, and banana in blender or use hand blender to blend by hand. Don’t have a blender? No problem, mash until thick batter is formed.
- Mix in your coconut flour and blend again until smooth.
- Place batter in fridge to chill for 20 minutes.
- Heat a waffle maker on medium high. Coat with butter or vegan spread.
- Ladle the batter into the preheated waffle iron and cook until the waffles are golden brown and crisp. Serve immediately with topping of choice or lay on a cooling rack until cool. Store in zip close bags or freezer friendly container if you want to freeze for later and meal prep*
- Topping ideas – maple syrup, sugar free powdered sugar or regular powdered sugar, fresh berries, butter, etc.
- To reheat waffles, place frozen waffle in toaster and cook until heated through and crisp on the outside.
- This batter can also be used to make pancakes. Be sure to chill batter first.
- Category: breakfast
- Method: waffle maker
- Cuisine: american
- Serving Size: per waffle
Keywords: waffles, blender, pancakes, paleo, dairy free, breakfast, healthy