What Are You Missing (out on) Because of Fear? Because of FEAR we can sometimes miss out on … well.. US! Our true self. Our God given gifts. Our life’s purpose. Let’s fear less and live more!
We often hear this phase a lot…. FOMO. The fear of missing out. Fear of being left out, missing out on the next best thing, fear of not being in the know, fear of social media lagness… Yes, lagness. It’s a thing. But what so many of us don’t realize is that FEAR holds us back. Not from missing out on “all the things” per se, but missing out on what God has planned for your life. What HE created you to be.
Because of FEAR we can sometimes miss out on … well.. US! Our true self. Our God given gifts. Our life’s purpose.
Fear Less, Do More. Or rather, BE MORE!
Here, let me back it up and explain myself. Cause there’s some explaining to do, as always.
You see, I married man with big dreams. Together we (as a Team) pursued a 10 year professional triathlon career. It was during these VERY HARD and FEARFUL times that I learned a little about fear. That it can stop you in your tracks (of life) and not let you go anywhere. That is until you decide to completely let go.
For us, we just knew we had to let go. By letting go we had to accept the course. A course of NO MATTER what happens, this is God’s plan.
That life plan or rather, journey, is always purposeful.
Although You might FAIL (at times). And You will be disappointed. And You might have HARD rough terrain on this journey. One thing comes out of it — > GOODNESS GRACIOUS all that moves you forward and grows you!
Friends, if we had not taken that risk. That longer journey and letting go of fear, then we would not be where we are today. Heck, it was because of letting go of fear and pursuing this dream together that Healthy bites came into action, and so did starting this blog. … way back in 2009! I’m blog old. Judge me. 😉
Regardless of my “blog age” or my real age. I am became…..
Passionate for Sharing life with each other versus all alone.
Thankful for new passions, but still appreciating the passions we once had.
Yes —-> THANKFUL! Thankful that now I (we) can give back to others because of the support we had all along. Because we did not let FEAR hold us back , instead we let it go.
Today I, Corny Cotter, want to encourage others that are on that rough road to stop in your tracks. Let go of Fear. And be ready to tackle a new adventure… one small victory at a time!
That being said, I am so honored and excited to be part of the Food Entrepreneur virtual summit.
22 Women FOOD entrepreneurs will be coming together to put on 20 mastermind sessions.
Can you guess what I will be talking about? Yep, Fear. Roadblocks in blogging. Overcoming Discouragement. This is a topic near and dear to my heart because I have been through it all (and probably will again, haha).
The Food Entrepreneur Summit –> May 31st to June 8th with 22 speakers and 20 masterclasses!
The Food Entrepreneur Summit. Check out who else will be there!
That would be:
- Jessica Merchant, http://HowSweetEats.com
- Erika Kerekes, Not Ketchup
- Nikki Frezza, Nikki’s Coconut Butter
- Erika Welsh, Wild Friends Foods
- Lee Hersh, Fit Foodie Finds
- Davida Kugelmass, The Healthy Maven
- Nicole Holland, Business Building Rockstars Show
- Katy Widrick, Make Media Over
- The crazy Cotter –> Lindsay Cotter, Cotter Crunch
- Sarah Kay Hoffman, SarahKayHoffman.com
- Nicole Centeno, Splendid Spoon
- Rachel Mansfield, rachLmansfield.com
- Georgie Morley, In It 4 The Long Run + BGB Community along with Christina Valenziano, The Blissful Balance + BGB Community
- Ali Maffucci, Inspiralized.com
- Alexis Joseph, Hummusapien.com
- Danielle Liss, Businessese.com
- Amanda Brooks, Run to the Finish
- Michele MacDonald, Sweet Note Bakery
- Erica House, Ericadhouse.com
- Rachel Luna, RachelLuna.biz
- Brittany Mullins, Eating Bird Food
- And of course the one and only —> Nicole Culver, NicoleCulverBlog
The power of connection is HUGE. I encourage you to check out the summit yourself so you can feel inspired, learn new techniques, get motivated, and feel CONNECTED by each of these lovely ladies.
What do you get?
- Access to all videos + mp3 (podcast) link to download to keep forever (there are 20 classes!)
- PDF Cheat Sheets + coupons to products
- Private Facebook group to post questions and get feedback about business/blog ideas.
- Facebook question and answers with the speakers
- Giveaway entry with 3 winners
What will YOU get out of it?
- The most important is to CONNECT with the speakers and other participants. This is the number one thing you should take advantage of. Ask questions and meet other people.
- “You are the average of the 5 people you spend the most time with”. Spend your time with people that will support you and you can learn from.
- Masterclasses on working and learning your niche, getting out of the comparison trap, creating content, creating a content calendar, finding your community, setting goals, and more.
How it works
- 3 videos will be released for 7 days (with the exception of the first day, there is only 2). You will be hosted on leadpages. You will get a daily email with the links to each video. From there you will be able to download the videos, mp3 AND an outline for each talk.
Early bird pricing means that you can register and get 40% off! But the price goes up after May 16. Just click here to sign up!
What are you missing out on because of Fear? How can I help or encourage you today?