Dairy free and Gluten free Creamy Tuna Mac & Broccoli – Minimal Ingredients
- 8 oz cooked gluten free pasta (lentil pasta)
- Olive Oil to drizzle (extra to mix with hummus)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 8 oz (1–2 cans drained) Albacore tuna or salmon
- 3/4 cup garlic hummus (divided)
- 3 cups spinach leaves
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- Toss cooked pasta in 1 tbsp oil and salt/pepper to taste.
- Layer pasta on bottom of 12×8 glass meal prep casserole dish.
- Drain your tuna and place in bowl. Mix with 1/2 cup garlic hummus (or hummus mixed with 1 tsp minced garlic)
- Layer on top of pasta.
- In a small bowl, mix 1/4 cup hummus with 2 tbsp olive oil. Whisk in a bowl until creamy.
- Layer the spinach and broccoli on top of tuna in the casserole dish. Add your creamy hummus/oil mix on top.
- Add any extra seasoning you’d like. Taste/adjust. Set aside.
- Bake at 350F for 25-30 minutes or until top is golden brown. Freeze after cooked if using for meal prep. (Freeze for up to 3 months)
- Alternatively, you can also SKIP BAKING and just store prepped casserole in fridge, covered, until until ready to bake. Store in fridge for up to 5 days.
- Category: dinner
- Method: bake
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: meal prep, gluten free, dairy free, casserole, pasta, healthy, gluten free