1) In a bowl sift the flour, baking soda, cream of tartar, and salt. 2) Slowly mix in the yogurt, oil, vinegar, and mix well.
3) Slowly add the water a little at a time until you get a pizza dough like texture. 4) Roll the dough into 4-6 medium size balls.
5) Place the dough balls on wax paper and roll each one out between 2 pieces of wax paper until an oval shape forms.
6) Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Add a drizzle of oil, then place each flattened dough on pan one at a time. Cook for 1-2 minutes, flip, cook an additional 1-2 minutes.
Enjoy this classic naan tasting bread that's grain-free and gluten-free! Easy to make and ready in just 35 minutes.
This recipe is a yeast-free Naan recipe, but offer an option of adding yeast for a softer bread version.
- Flatbread pizza crust - Naan sandwiches - Taco wraps - Naan 'pita' chips (cut into triangles)
FULL RECIPE AT: