GLUTEN-FREE & GRAIN-FREE
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. 2) Sift together the flour, cinnamon, baking soda/baking powder. In another whisk the wet ingredients.
2) Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Mix. Fold in the mashed strawberry and honey. 3) Pour into cake tin. Bake for 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
4) Let the cake cool then sit in fridge for 30 minutes to set. 5) Whisk together frosting (Greek yogurt and honey).
6) Slice the cake in half to create two tiers. Spread half the frosting between layers, the rest on top of the cake.
This grain-free birthday cake for dogs is perfect for dogs with a sensitive stomach. Plus, a bonus - it's safe for humans to eat too!
1) Helps keep dogs fuller longer 2) Grain-free diets promote healthier skin for your dog 3) Shinier coat
When your fur baby has a birthday, they're going to love celebrating just much as you do! Spoil those fur babies!
FULL RECIPE AT: