Mix and Match Vegan Fruit Crumble with Oat Flour
- 2 cups Fresh fruit (mix and match) – berries, chopped rhubarb, diced apple, etc)
- 1/4 cup shredded unsweetened coconut (optional)
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup gluten free oat flour (or ground rolled oats) – see notes for substitutes
- 1/4 cup raw sugar or coconut sugar (add 3 tbsp – 4 tbsp more, if fruit isn’t as sweet – i.e rhubarb)
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 to 3 tbsp naturally refined solidified coconut oil or vegan butter – sliced into pieces
- 1 cup gluten free rolled oats
- Pinch of kosher Salt
- Optional dairy free yogurt or greek yogurt to for platting
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Line a baking sheet or oil an oven safe skillet. Set aside.
- In a bowl or 2 small bowls, toss your 2 cups fruit (mix and match your preferred fruit choice), oat flour, oats, sliced vegan butter or coconut oil, cinnamon, and sugar. (see picture from blog)
- Spread the mixture out evenly in the skillet or baking sheet pan.
- Bake at 350 F for 20 minutes, tossing half way. in a skillet or one pan (toss half way)
- Remove and serve immediately on top of non dairy yogurt, ice cream, or dessert of choice.
- Make ahead tip – Make and keep for later. Once cooled, store in airtight container in fridge for up to 5 days or freezer for 3 months. Simply warm in oven before serving.
- If you don’t have oat flour, feel free to use all purpose gluten free flour.
- Nutrition below – Estimated calories without yogurt
- Category: dessert
- Method: baking
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: crumble, crisp, dessert, oat flour, healthy, vegan, gluten free, fruit dessert