Raw Coconut Fig Energy Cakes
- 7oz Unsulphured Mission Figs – For Potassium and Natural sugars (carbohydrates)
- 1/2 cup Raw Cashews and 1/3 cup Unsweetened Shredded Coconut -For good fat and natural energy (calories)
- Cinnamon -an anti-inflammatory spice
- 1/2c Brown Rice Crispies cereal (optional but will not keep it raw) -for GF good whole grains and carbs
- 1 tsp. mesquite or maca powder it more nutty. For B vitamins, Amino Acids, and Iron
- Blend everything in food processor.
- Roll into a ball, then flatten with hand.
- Store in freezer for later use. Makes around 11-12 cookies.
THE FACTS (per cookie):
Calories 98.5 Total Fat 4.3 g Saturated Fat 1.9 g Sodium 21.5 mg Potassium123.9 mg Carbohydrate 14.6 g Fiber 2.2 g Sugars 9.2 g Protein 2.0 g
- Category: snack
- Cuisine: american