The following post is sponsored by FitFluential LLC on behalf of Designer Whey.
Today we celebrating, and celebrating BIG! Twenty Years ago Designer Whey began their company. Yes Way WHEY! Twenty years ago they started a brand that ENCOURAGE S us and INSPIRES us …. in more than one WHEY. Celebrate we must! And I am so honored to be a part of this celebration.
You see, I have a history with this company. A few years ago, when Healthy Bites was a wee bit old, I reached out to Designer Whey. I was searching for protein powder that was gluten free, lactose free, no additives, low in sugar, and no MSG. I also needed it to be affordable. They immediately responded to my questions, concerns, and explained to me (in more detail) how their protein is made, etc. From then on I have been using Designer whey in my original Healthy Bite Flavors. Not only do I enjoy the taste of each flavor, but I can rest assure knowing that I am feeding my family and friends quality ingredients.
Okay, so back to celebrating! The Big 20! Designer Whey is giving away a FULL YEAR supply of their product. Yep. And you’ll you have several ways to enter in to win. So stay tuned till the end of this post.
- 1/4 cup crushed banana chips
- 1/3 cup almond meal or other nut flour (can also used ground almonds)
- 1/3-1/2 cup nut butter (cashew is awesome for this recipe)
- 6-8 tbsp Designer Whey French Vanilla Protein
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup maple syrup. You can also use honey if maple syrup is not available.
- Optional- 1/4 tsp each: vanilla extract, maple extract
Blend banana chips in food processor. Transfer into a large bowl and add in all the remaining ingredients with the honey/maple syrup being the last . Mix well ( I use my hands) and roll into bite size balls. Coat bites (once frozen) with extra protein powder and/or coffee. Makes about 20 balls. Freeze or keep in refrigerator to maintain freshness.
So how do you win a year’s supply? Well, for one, you can GO HERE and order your free tattoo. Snap a photo of you and your tattoo, then send it in for a chance to win!
How to Enter
- Please leave SEPARATE comment for each entry
- Eligibility: The giveaway is open to US residents only and
- Tweet about it and let me know if you did so in the comments.
”Check out the #DesignerWhey20 giveaway that @LCCotter hosting
through #FitFluential. You can win a 1 year supply of Designer Whey
- Do you have a Protein story? Share it!
- Have you ever tried Designer Whey? If so, what’s your favorite way to use them.
- How do you celebrate your Health and Fitness Goals?
- Bonus: If you have a Designer Whey recipe? Share it in the comments!
Random winner will be chosen next Wednesday, the 25th.