Top 10 reasons to disconnect on a Monday.
- You played hooky from work Friday and are making up for it today.
- You’re too busy enjoying summer.
- Your brain is on vacation (Mine is).
- You are on vacation (I wish).
- Your socializing with IRL people and friends today.
- You’ve run out of status updates.
- Your moving and without internet (ya, still kinda there).
- You ate sardines and GF crackers this weekend, not really a creative recipe to share. (Guilty)
- You’re spending the day in the kitchen, making goodies. (Yes, Healthy Bite orders to complete today!)
- And finally… your laptop has virus and is getting fixed. (Sad but true. But I’ll take that as a sign.)
Just for kicks, here’s a little Monday Fun!
Wanna catch up on last week? That’s only if you’re not disconnecting.
Here are a few: