I think I have a new name for Thursdays. Quick Fix Thursday. Not sure how all my time was filled between 5am and 6pm, but it was definitely back to back. I am surprised I am even posting. How do the 2x a day bloggers do it? Heck, I am proud that I am posting 2 days in a row! The Cotter’s are not the best at time management, can’t you tell? haha.
Back to quick fix Thursday. Between doctors appointments and other work, I got in 3 quick fixes (not to be misinterpreted for a “quickie”).
- I made a quick fix version of Sarena’s gluten free biscuits
- I baked a quick batch of GF cookie muffins to thank a co-worker
- I got in a quick 30 minute Thursday workout.
The recipes will have to come later, that I promise. But for now I’ll leave you with the Thirty Minute Thursday.
A Pyramid of Time Circuit
- Warm up 5 minutes (run, bike, elliptical, etc.)
- Side lunge (alternating) with upper body twist – use weights on shoulders
- Froggy plank jump to burpee with pushup
- Single leg squat with bicep curl (do each leg)
- dive-bomber pushups
- high knees
- wall squat with front raise
- Do each exercise for 30 seconds. Once you finish the first round, repeat for 45 seconds each, then 60 seconds, then 75 seconds.
- Cool down 5 minutes easy cardio.
You may only get through the 60 second round. It’s totally up to you. If you want more, add in 2 minutes of bike, stairmill, etc. after each round.
I was quite intrigued by this workout. Can’t you tell by my face?
What was your “quick-fix” today?