First off….THANK you FRIDAY! And thank You to Jolene for Guest posting Wednesday. It was so fun to read all the Barre love.
Second.. I need a feel good post, full of.. well… LOVE! Here goes.
Things I love (particularly this week too!)
I love that my husband is back from Alaska and brought me souvenirs!
I love that I actually feel womanly again. Wait, let me explain. I recently got my nails done and my hair done. I haven’t had my hair really “done” in almost a year (gasp) and I haven’t had a manicure in almost 5 years (double gasp)! I’m frugal, yup!
I love that my class was jammed packed yesterday and we all sweated it out together, like major sweat fest!
I love that it is 75F today and we are taking the pup to the trails to walk…..IN SHORTS!
I love that God is so blunt sometimes. As I sit, read my devotional, and eat my breakfast, HE reveals so much.
I hope you’ve seen these cups of goodness floating around the internets. And hopefully you can get them in a store near you soon, that’s if you don’t win a giveaway first!
They will be in the following retailers as of January/February:
-Raley’s (Northern CA)
-Whole Foods – Southern CA
-Whole Foods – Rocky Mountain Region
-Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage
-King Soopers/City Market (Colorado)
Also available on Amazon!
Some other HOTLOVE.. I mean HOT OAT tidbits:
1. Provides high levels of fiber, low levels of fat, and high levels of protein.*
2. Stabilizes blood sugar and reduces risk of Type 2 diabetes*
3. Removes your bad cholesterol (without affecting your good cholesterol).*
4. Contains lignans which protect against heart disease and cancer.*
5. It’s Certified Gluten Free
*Taken directly from: http://www.care2.com/greenliving/oatmeal-everyday-powerfood.html#ixzz2GGnKBnu5’
My favorite is the peach almond vanilla with extra fixins on top!
The LOVE team wants to share the LOVE and will be sending the winner a package of each of the four flavors as well as YOUR favorite granola flavor! Yes, a bonus package!
To enter the giveaway, you can do the following:
1. Comment about what you LOVE or would LOVE about the Hot Oats—Flavor, stats, nutrition, etc..
2. Follow Love Grown on Pinterest, Twitter, or Facebook
3. Tweet about this giveaway and be sure to include @lovegrownfoods
Open to US and Canadian readers! This giveaway will be open until Monday, January 28th @ midnight. Then I’ll announce the winner that Tuesday or Wednesday.
Cheers to Loving the LOVE!