Superfood overnight oatmeal is perfect for a healthy meal prep breakfast! Blueberries, flax seeds, chia seeds, and gluten free oats will help fuel your body for the day.
- 1/2 cup blueberries, frozen or fresh, divided
- 1/2 cup gluten free rolled oats, divided
- 2 tbsp chia seeds, divided
- 4 tsp ground flaxseed, divided
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon, divided
- 1 cup almond milk or coconut milk
- maple syrup for drizzling on top, if desired
- Place 1/4 cup frozen blueberries at the bottom of the cups.
- Add 1/4 cup gluten-free rolled oats to each.
- Next, add 1 tbsp chia seeds into each cup followed by 2 tsp ground flaxseed and 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon.
- Fill each cup with 1/2 cup almond milk or coconut milk.
- Drizzle with a touch of maple syrup on top (if desired).
- Stir gently, then place in the fridge for 2 hours or up to 24 hours.
- Remove from fridge, then add more blueberries on top. It’s breakfast to go!
- Category: breakfast
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: overnight oatmeal, superfoods, blueberries and cream overnight oatmeal