Oh you know what day it is, right? It’s Wednesday!! More importantly, it’s WHAT I ATE WEDNESDAY sponsored by the lovely Jen at Peas and Crayons.
I am so glad she does this because it really challenges me to get out of my comfort zone with picture taking and meals. Good spring cleaning of the mind there. This WIAW also allows me to focus on those nourishing and gut cleansing foods. Lets take a look, shall we?
WHAT I WORKED WEDNESDAY (WIWW)
- hill repeats on a short hill. You can do this on the treadmill, bike, or elliptical. Make the hill last 45 seconds to 1 minute.
- 5 forward hill repeats, 5 backwards
- 5 single leg hops forward/backward with the right leg, followed but 5 single leg burpees. (Repeat set 5 times on each leg).
- 5 pushup with a core twist then 5 mountain climbers (repeat 5x)
- 5 side kicks with weights on shoulder (5 on each leg) followed by 5 power squat jumps (repeat 5 x)
- 5 pike press pushups followed by 5 tucks or pikes on stability ball (repeat 5x)’
- 5 side burpees (alternating sides) followed by 5 side plank raises (repeat 5x).
Cool down! No more 5’s!!
Anybody Spring “Cleanse” with food and sweat today? I hope so!
Need some encouragement about why you do what you do? You gotta read THIS POST then. It’s a good one!