So I’m sorry but I’m not sorry.
I’m sorry I’m lazy with my day and not responding/emailing back right away. But I’m not sorry I’m hanging out, enjoying my last few weeks.
I’m sorry I won’t be posting a workout today either, but I’m not sorry that my body is getting rest, much needed rest.
I’m sorry I won’t be around to post much while we are traveling next week, heck I don’t even know if we will have internet. But I am not sorry that I will give all my attention to the hubs. He needs me, and I like that.
And last but not least, I’m sorry I’m not posting healthy gluten free recipes, but I’m not sorry I made these for the hubs and made his DAY!
adapted from here.
Sorry or Not?
- 175 g butter (i used pure new zealand unsalted butter)
- 1/4 cup icing sugar (similar to powder sugar)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups flour (plain or Gluten Free of course)
- 1/4 cup custard powder
- optional: dash of whole milk or cream**
- optional: dash od sea salt**
- Butter Filling
- 50 g butter , softened
- 1/2 cup icing sugar
- 2 tablespoons custard powder
- 2 tbsp coconut cream**
- ** are my additions
- pre heat oven to 180 degrees C or 375F. First beat your butter and icing sugar until smooth and fluffy. Take a while. Then add in vanilla and optional milk.
- Second, slowly combine (or sift) flour and custard powder together, then fold into the creamed mixture while beating. Make sure it's nice and doughy.
- Roll dough into balls and place on cookie sheet. Flatten with a floured fork and bake for 15-20 minutes. While cookies cool, make filling. Just beat all ingredients together until smooth. When the cookies are cooled, then sandwich together in pairs with butter custard filling.
- I let them sit in the fridge for 20 minutes so that the filling can set. THEN EAT!
© Cotter Crunch All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use any text or images without prior permission.
Did you make this recipe?
Let me know if you try this recipe! I'd love to see it and share it!" Tag me on IG @cottercrunchor hashtag #cottercrunch
I’m sorry I made myself sick licking the leftover batter from the bowl, but I’m not sorry cause it was worth it. Well kinda. haha.
What are you NOT SORRY for these days? Enlighten me.