Snickerdoodle cookies – sugar free
- 1/2 cup Blanched Almond meal
- 1/2 cup vanilla whey protein ( I used egg white protein)
- 1/4 cup NuNaturals Baking Stevia (or other sugar of choice)
- 3 TBS Smart butter Blend, softened
- 1 tsp baking powder (gluten free)
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp coconut extract
- 4 tbsp coconut flour
- 2 oz. almond milk or other milk of choice
PB Cinnamon FILLING:
- 3 tbsp balance butter, softened
- 3 tbsp cinnamon
- 3 tbsp NuNaturals Baking Stevia
- 2 tbsp Smart Balance Roasted Peanut Butter
- Preheat oven to 325 °F. Mix your almond meal, coconut flour, whey, natural sweetener, and baking powder. Make sure they are sifted together well. Then add in your softened butter and egg.
- Mix well and add the extra almond milk if needed. Make sure you get smooth until dough. Roll the dough out onto some parchment paper.
- Now add your mixed filling on top. Spread evenly over the dough. Roll up dough using the parchment paper. Flattened the roll a little then cut into 1/2 inch pieces. Roll them again into balls and then place on greased baking sheet. Bake for 8 minutes or until the bottom is golden brown.
- Serve with milk, coffee, or tea!
- Category: cookie