silver dollar pancakes with protein pancake mix. Protein Packed and Gluten free and great for travel! On the go, in the air, or on the road! Oh and simply delicious. www.cottercrunch.com
- Mix 1 cup Protein Pancake Mix (Or 1 cup gluten free 1:1 flour flour with 2 tbsp protein powder mixed)
- 1 cup coconut or almond milk
- dash of cinnamon
- 1 egg or 2 egg whites
- oil or butter for pan
- Mix your pancake batter flour, cinnamon, and milk together until smooth. Let it sit for 5 minutes then fold in the egg or whipped egg whites. Using egg whites make them a little fluffier.
- Heat skillet on medium high and add in a about 1 tbsp oil or butter. Place a few mason jars on the skillet and pour mix into the center. Once it starts to bubble, remove the lid and flip pancakes over. Make sure your lids are greased with a little oil as well. Not much, but a little is needed.
- Makes around 7- 10 mini pancakes.
You can also make bigger pancakes and then just place a mason jar lid in the center (once cooked) to cut and make into smaller silver dollar pancakes. But you will have extra random pieces after.
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min