Easy Sheet Pan Jerk Salmon with Veggies! A Delicious Jerk salmon recipe with seasonal veggies baked on one sheet pan. A healthy one pan meal you’ll love!
- for the JERK Marinade!:
- 1/2 packed fresh parsely
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp all spice
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 tsp fresh grated ginger
- 1/2 cup olive oil or avocado oil
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp coconut sugar or brown sugar
- 2 tbsp tamari sauce or gluten free soy sauce
- For the sheet pan Jerk Salmon and Veggies!:
- 3 wild caught salmon fillets (4–6 oz)
- 1 large ear of corn cut into 2 inch slices
- 2 red peppers sliced
- 2 small sweet potatoes slices 1/2 in thick
- 2 shallots (quarter)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp each salt/pepper/minced dried garlic or garlic powder
- optional fresh thyme
for the jerk marinade!
- First make sure you peel your garlic and then chop of stems for parsley. Place everything in in a food processor and blend until smooth. You will have some parsley leaves still not blended.
- Place clean salmon fillets in a ziplock bag or bowl and pour marinade on top. Let it sit in fridge for 10 minutes or so.
for the sheet pan bake!
- while the salmon is marinated, preheat oven to 400F and make sure all your veggies are sliced according to ingredients listed. Toss with the olive oil and lay everything but the peppers and salmon flat on a sheet pan. Season with a bit of sea salt.
- Bake those veggies for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and then add the peppers and marinated salmon between the corn/potatoes, onion, etc. Then place herbs around it. Sprinkle with sea salt/pepper and garlic all over the whole sheet pan and salmon/veggie combo. Feel free to drizzle any leftover jerk marinade on top too.
- Place back in oven for 10-12 minutes or until salmon is cooked through.
- Remove squeeze fresh lemon juice on top over sheet pan but mostly on salmon.
- serve and enjoy.
- optional Add any more sea salt or red pepper flakes if you desire to each plate. fresh parsley when plated is refreshing as well!
You can marinade the salmon anywhere from 10 minutes to 20 minutes. Works great with chicken too! Just marinade longer for chicken and bake longer (25 minutes or so).
Feel free to use regular potato or other veggies too!