Easy Sheet Pan Jerk Salmon with Veggies! A Delicious Jerk salmon recipe with seasonal veggies baked on one sheet pan. A healthy one pan meal you’ll love!
For the Marinade:
- 1/2 packed fresh parsley
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp allspice
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 tsp fresh grated ginger
- 1/2 cup olive oil or avocado oil (reduce to 1/3 c for smaller fillets)
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp coconut sugar or brown sugar
- 2 tbsp tamari sauce or gluten free soy sauce
For the sheet pan Jerk Salmon and Veggies:
- 15–18 ounces wild caught salmon fillets (3 to 4 fillet strips)
- 1 large ear of corn cut into 2 inch slices
- 2 red peppers sliced
- 2 small sweet potatoes – sliced 1/2 inch thick
- 2 shallots (quarter)
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp each salt/pepper/minced dried garlic or garlic powder
- optional fresh thyme
- First make sure you peel your garlic and then chop of stems for parsley. Place everything in in a food processor and blend until smooth. You will have some parsley leaves still not blended.
- Place clean salmon fillets in a ziplock bag or bowl and pour marinade on top. Let it sit in fridge for 10 minutes or so.
- While the salmon is marinated, preheat oven to 400F and make sure all your veggies are sliced according to ingredients listed. Toss with the olive oil and lay everything but the peppers and salmon flat on a sheet pan. Season with a bit of sea salt.
- Bake those veggies for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and then add the peppers and marinated salmon between the corn/potatoes, onion, etc. Then place herbs around it. Sprinkle with sea salt/pepper and garlic all over the whole sheet pan and salmon/veggie combo. Feel free to drizzle any leftover jerk marinade on top too.
- Place back in oven for 10-12 minutes or until salmon is cooked through.
- Remove squeeze fresh lemon juice on top over sheet pan but mostly on salmon.
- serve and enjoy.
- optional Add any more sea salt or red pepper flakes if you desire to each plate. fresh parsley when plated is refreshing as well!
Marinade the salmon anywhere from 10 minutes to 30 minutes. If using this marinade for other muscle meat (like chicken), be sure to marinade longer (at least one hour) and bake for at least 30 minutes or until internal temperature reached 165F.
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 30-35 min
- Category: main meal
- Method: bake
- Cuisine: caribbean
- Serving Size: 5 ounce filet plus vegetables
- Calories: 437
- Sugar: 8.3 g
- Sodium: 890.6 mg
- Fat: 26.5 g
- Saturated Fat: 3.9 g
- Carbohydrates: 27.1 g
- Fiber: 4.4 g
- Protein: 25.3 g
- Cholesterol: 58.4 mg
Keywords: jerk marinade, sheet pan dinner, salmon, fish marinade, gluten free dinner, healthy dinner