Today I’m going to a party. Wait, scratch that. I’m inviting you to PIN Party. Consider this your PIN-Vite. I know, clever, aren’t I?
I meant to join this party last month but totally FORGOT. the classic Cotter move. Anyway, I’m SO THERE this month. It’s Lindsay’s PIN PARTY. Did I mention I love this woman? She’s so brilliant. Must be the name.
Here’s what you do:
- Round up 5 blog posts you’ve written that you would like to see on Pinterest.
- Make sure there is a nice, pinable image or photo included in each post.
- Write a short post featuring the posts you chose- Put 5 nice images & links to the posts all in one place, along with a short description of each post.
- On first Thursday of each month, publish your post, then visit The Lindsay’s Lean Green Bean and add your post to the linkup! The linkup is open for about a week!
So without further adieu.. here are my pins. Kinda fun to look back at what I’ve been making/baking/creating.
1. Instead of going back through my posts, I decided to REPOST a few of my favorite workouts. One cardio, one Tabata. Pin away! and let me know if you try any.
2. Cocktail Time. Want one? Always! Summer Cocktail Recipe.
3. Need an Easy and Affordable Family Recipe? Try this one.
5. And last but not least, a few words of inspiration. A good reminder right now, especially since yesterday was National Running day.
So there you have it. My first official Pin Party! Don’t forget to check out all the link ups on Lindsay’s Blog as well. Warning: You might become a Pinnaholic.
Are you Pinterest Fan? Leave me your Pin name if so!