Bourbon Peanut Butter Gingerbread Bites – No Bake Snacks
- 1/4 cup nut/seed mix, chopped
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/3–1/2 cup of natural peanut butter (we used A Loving Spoon Honey Vanilla)
- 1/2 cup Protein Powder vanilla or peanut flour (see notes for alternative)
- 1 tbsp cinnamon (or pumpkin spice)
- 1/2 tbsp ground ginger
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup raw honey or maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 tsp bourbon extract or 2 tbsp bourbon liquor that’s gluten free (optional)
- In large bowl, add in all your dry ingredients.
- Then mix in your nut butter, extracts, and last the honey.
- Mix well (I use my hands) and roll into bite size balls. You can then roll bites in the extra ginger/cinnamon batter after you roll.
Notes: Makes about 18-20 balls. Feel free to roll into larger bites, or smaller to make more. Freeze or keep in refrigerator to maintain freshness. I used Growing Naturals Vanilla Sprouted Pea Protein to keep them dairy free.
If you don’t want to use protein powder, you can use peanut flour or oat flour but you might want to add in more sweetener or extracts.
- Category: snack/dessert
- Cuisine: snack/dessert