recipe by Lindsay at Cotter Crunch
- 2/3 regular peanut flour (can use coconut flour or almond meal)
- 1/4 heaping cup protein powder of choice
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup coconut butter or other nut butter (I use vanilla sweet spreads)
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup honey or maple syrup
- 1 tsp coconut extract
- 1/4– 1/3 cup favorite GF cookie (crumbs) (i used an Udis Gluten Free snickerdoodle)
- Optional : add in white chocolate chips, nuts, coconut, etc.
- This recipe is super easy because you don’t need to grind anything! just mix up dry ingredients first, then add in peanut butter, extract, and honey. Mix well, then roll into balls/bites. Freeze right away then store in fridge or freezer to maintain freshness. Makes around 20 bites, give or take.
- NOTE –> if you add in more coconut or have a thick protein powder, you might need to add more honey and/or nut butter to keep batter from being to dry.