Merry Christmas Eve! If you are reading this, then you probably are a master at the Holidays and have your to do list completed. Well done! If you’re like me… I’m still scrounging and fitting in one more class with my boot campers, so wish me luck!
But after all that is said and done, go relax and enjoy your holiday! And when you find yourself with a stocking full or goodies; like chocolates, baking supplies, coffee, granolas, no bake holiday cookie, trail mix, etc. then go do yourself a favor and make this Holiday Cookie Bites recipe or any of these Healthy “energy” Bite recipes and share with others!
All these no bake holiday cookie inspired healthy bites are made with ingredients you probably have already or will receive as gifts! They might not all be Holiday flavored, but they sure do fit in with gift of health!
Cocoa Cherry Cashew Pistachio Bites –> for when you get a bag full of trail mix or pistachio nuts in your stocking. Plus these are paleo/vegan! And check out all the bites in the link up from this post!
Gluten Free Muesli Bites —> For when you receive another jar of oatmeal cookie or muesli mix and you just can’t handle another jar of Overnight oats. Haha! Posted this recipe as a guest post on Family Sport Life, so check it out!
Bourbon PB Gingerbread Bites —> so you can have an excuse to drink more bourbon and eat it too!
Coconut Latte Bites –> For when every sibling you have gets you a starbucks gift card for Christmas. Stock up on WHOLE BEANS!Print
recipe by Lindsay at Cotter Crunch
- 2/3 regular peanut flour (can use coconut flour or almond meal)
- 1/4 heaping cup protein powder of choice
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup coconut butter or other nut butter (I use vanilla sweet spreads)
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup honey or maple syrup
- 1 tsp coconut extract
- 1/4– 1/3 cup favorite GF cookie (crumbs) (i used an Udis Gluten Free snickerdoodle)
- Optional : add in white chocolate chips, nuts, coconut, etc.
- This recipe is super easy because you don’t need to grind anything! just mix up dry ingredients first, then add in peanut butter, extract, and honey. Mix well, then roll into balls/bites. Freeze right away then store in fridge or freezer to maintain freshness. Makes around 20 bites, give or take.
- NOTE –> if you add in more coconut or have a thick protein powder, you might need to add more honey and/or nut butter to keep batter from being to dry.
And last but not least, no bake holiday Cookie Crumb Bites —> for when you the bag of Holiday cookies are now cookie crumbs that you just can’t seem to let go of! I posted this recipes as a guest post on Trainer Paige’s site and just had to share here again! It’ s a must make!
I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas! I’m finishing up the last bit of work with Sizzlefish and then hope to refocus, rest, and rescharge for new beginnings in 2015!
Now get rollin!
[bctt tweet=”A Great Round Up of Holiday #healthybites via @LCCotter #glutenfree #fitfluential #holidays”]
The Crazy Cotters
- Instagram –LCCotter
- Pinterest– LCCotter
- Email- [email protected]
- Bloglovin-Cotter Crunch
- Feed burner –Subscribe Here
- Crazy Cotters (both our blogs combined) Facebook page.