These Cinnamon Vanilla Protein Breakfast Bites are super easy to make, with NO BAKING required! Healthy, great for snacks or breakfast on the go. Kid-friendly. gluten-free, and vegan-friendly!
- 3/4 cup gluten free rolled oats or gluten free cereal of choice
- 1/2 cup almond flour or more oat flour
- 1/4 cup (65-75 grams) vanilla protein powder (see notes for substitutes)
- 1 heaping Tablespoon ground cinnamon, plus extra for coating
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup nut butter or sunflower seed butter (creamy no-stir works best)
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup maple syrup or honey
- In a food processor, grind oats or cereal and transfer to a large mixing bowl. (This step is optional.)
- Add the almond flour, protein powder, cinnamon, and nut butter. Stir ingredients until well combined.
- Alternatively – Blend all ingredients (except honey) in a food processor or blender and blend until a mealy batter is formed. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Add the honey and vanilla, mixing well with hands. Add more honey or nut butter if the batter is too dry and not sticking together.
- Roll into 1-1 1/2 inch balls and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Place in the freezer for 20-30 minutes to harden. If desired, in a small bowl whisk together a little cinnamon and vanilla protein powder. Once hardened, sprinkle the powder on the balls before serving.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for 1 week or freezer for up to 6 weeks.
Substitutes – Substitute peanut flour or oat flour (add more vanilla extract to the batter), egg white powder or Collagen Protein Powder for vanilla protein powder.
- Prep Time: 12 min
- Category: snack
- Method: mix
- Cuisine: american
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 78
- Sugar: 4.1g
- Sodium: 0.8mg
- Fat: 2.8g
- Saturated Fat: 1.5g
- Carbohydrates: 11g
- Fiber: 1.1g
- Protein: 3g
- Cholesterol: 6.1mg
Keywords: no bake, protein balls, energy balls, gluten free, snacks, healthy snacks, vegan, cinnamon roll