G’day (as the hubs would say). We’re currently driving through the back roads of Texas making our way up the panhandle to good ‘old Lubbock, TX. Be jealous, very jealous! Lots dirt, tumble weeds, and cactus. Just kidding. But there is a lot of dirt.
Lubbock is home to the great BUFFALO SPRINGS 70.3 (half ironman). I love this race. The course is ridiculously, hot, dry, and hard (well, at least that’s what the hubs says. hehe.). But the people are just fantastic and the view isn’t too shabby either.
Mint Chocolate Chip Cookie Bites
- 28 grams Dry milk powder (I used goats milk powder)
- 30 grams Vanilla Protein Powder
- ¼ cup chocolate chips (mini chips work well)
- 2 heaping tablespoon dark chocolate peanut butter
- 2 heaping tablespoon honey or agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon mint extract
Throw everything into a bowl. Mix with hands and roll into balls. Store in fridge or freezer and enjoy!
Makes around 15-16 bites.
Cheers from the road,
If I don’t respond to any emails, tweets, etc., that’s because we’re in the boonies and there’s barely any cell service, let alone wireless. Good ‘old country roads!