Lower Sugar Homemade Healthy Fruit Snacks
- 2 bananas or plantains
- 1 bag frozen or fresh unsweetened dried cranberries or other fruit of choice
- 2–4 tbsp melted coconut butter or oil
- *I love using sweet spreads cinnamon roll coconut butter melted in this recipe.
- Slice your bananas and combine with berries into a large bowl. Coat with the oil and cinnamon.
- Lay flat on parchment paper or in a dehydrator.
- For the dehydrator, place on low for 8-10 hrs at 135F. If you want to try this in the oven, then crack the door open a little bit and keep the oven on low at 140F for 6 hrs or so.
- You can keep them there longer if you want them more crispy, less chewy