Well guys and gals, we’ve made it another week and another month. To even think that’s it’s already April is kinda shocking to me. I feel like we need a “recovery” month just to keep up with all the hustle and bustle of the new year. We went from goal setting to Spring cleaning all within a blink of an eye.
That being said, maybe we do need a recovery month or maybe just a recovery weekend? After all, we did work hard last week with all our “Spring Cleansing,” right? hehe.
So go for it! I mean really, stop working this weekend. Step away from that overwhelming to do list just for a day. Relax, Rest, Slow down, and RECOVER.
- High level of very high quality protein
- Low glycemic index
- Lactose-free (So glad too! no stomach distress for me!)
- 800mg (80% daily value) highly absorbable calcium
- Made from natural milk and honey
- Balanced mix of carbs and protein
- made from FDA certified, Grade “A”, cold fresh milk.
- The milk has been verified to be antibiotic-free and is low in somatic cell count.
- They use superior quality floral white honey .
- Processing high-quality cold fresh farm raw milk into nutrient-rich Athletes HoneyMilk is done through state-of-the-art Cold Membrane Filtration Technology. .
How to win:
- MANDATORY– Go to their FB page and mention the Cotter Crunch giveaway along with one way you will choose to recover this next week or weekend.
- Follow Honey Milk on twitter
- Go to their website and tell me what flavor you’d like to try.
- Oh feel free to tweet about it.
Even if you don’t win the 3 cases, you’ll stick get a 25% off code after the winner is announced next Friday. Again, that’s pretty generous!
Alright, Happy Friday…..time to recover.
Disclaimer: I was not reimbursed by the HoneyMilk to share my opinion. This review is solely based on my own tthoughts and suggestions. Cheers!