Honey Mustard Chicken with Brussels Sprouts is a delicious one pan wonder meal! Chicken thighs bake up to juicy perfection one the same pan with nutrient-rich Brussels sprouts, meaning you’ll have less dishes to wash! This sheet pan chicken thighs recipe is paleo, gluten free, and low carb.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1⁄4 cup plus 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice (1 lemon)
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon whole-grain mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 pounds bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs (4 medium thighs)
- 1 1⁄2 pounds Brussels sprouts, halved
- 1⁄4 large red onion, sliced
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Grease a large baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the 1⁄4 cup olive oil, 1 tablespoon of the lemon juice, the Dijon mustard, whole-grain mustard, honey, and garlic. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Use tongs to dip the chicken thighs in the sauce, coating both sides. Place the thighs on the prepared baking sheet. Discard any remaining sauce.
- In a medium bowl, combine the Brussels sprouts and red onion. Drizzle with the remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil and 1 tablespoon lemon juice and toss until well coated. Arrange the sprouts around the chicken on the baking sheet, making sure they aren’t overlapping. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roast for 30 to 35 minutes, until the chicken is golden brown and has an internal temperature of 165°F and the Brussels sprouts are crispy. Serve hot.
- Nutrition below based on chicken thighs with skin taken off before eating.
- Category: dinner
- Method: oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: honey mustard chicken, sheet pan dinner chicken, sheet pan chicken thighs