Need some holiday shopping and great gift ideas? Here’s a holiday gift guide with meaningful gifts for anyone and everyone! We have all the categories covered: for the person wanting to start a new hobby, eat healthier, express creativity, give back to the world, get organized, travel, journal more, read books, and more!
We’ve all been there. “What do I get for ______?” You fill in the blank. “Uncle Ed,” “my mother in law,” “my niece who is obsessed with robot unicorns,” even “my husband/wife.” It can get stressful to find a gift that they’ll love that also says “I love you.” And sometimes people are just hard to shop for.
So, instead of running around like banshees Thanksgiving night in preparation for Black Friday, kick up your fuzzy sock-clad feet and spend time with your family! Then get those fingers ready to click away on Cyber Monday and add these meaningful gifts for anyone and everyone to your cyber cart!
This Holiday Gift Idea was put together by myself (Lindsay) and my wonderful Project Manager (Alex). We’ve teamed up to bring you heart to heart favorites. Enjoy!
Meaningful gifts for the person looking eat healthier in an APPROACHABLE way:
This gift guide is for the person who truly does desire to eat healthier but may be stuck or overwhelmed. Sometimes you just need things simplified, right? That’s why I’ve included my Nourishing Superfoods Bowl Cookbook along with some of my other favorite “clean eating” cookbooks with doable recipes! I’ve also included the new Krups air fryer (which I love making these fries in), 50 % off my Anti-inflammatory MEAL PLAN BUNDLE, and a discount to THRIVE MARKET subscription. See, these gifts truly do FUEL you with wonderful recipes and supplies to get started!
- Nourishing Superfood Bowl Cookbook- Whether you’re looking to clean up your diet, refuel after a hard workout or follow any type of diet, there’s a deliciously convenient bowl for you. The innovative and restorative recipes are gluten-free and allergy friendly, with vegan, vegetarian and Paleo options.
- Skinny Taste “One and Done” – Healthy recipes using your slow cooker, instant pot, skillet, air fryer, dutch oven, and more!
- Lexi’s Clean Kitchen – 150 Delicious Paleo-Friendly Recipes to Nourish Your Life takes a practical approach to clean eating that won’t deprive you of your favorite foods. This cookbook transcends dietary labels—it is for everyone who loves preparing delectable meals that satisfy every palate and craving.
- Krups Digital Air Fryer – For those crispy and tasty fried food cravings for little to no oil!
- Anti-inflammatory Meal Plan Bundle – Looking for an easy way to start an Anti-Inflammatory diet? We got you covered! This anti-inflammatory meal plan bundle include 20+ recipes (with nightshade free options), grocery list and meal planner, Bonus AIP recipe, and more! Use code “alliwantforchristmas” for 50% off! But hurry, this deal ends December 15.
- Thrive Membership – the gift that keeps on giving throughout the year! It’s like if Costco and Amazon had a baby and named it “Whole Foods.” Lol.
- Butcher Box – 100% grass-fed and grass-finished meat that’s certified humane delivered to your door! For the person who is looking to eat organic high quality foods with convenience. Butcher box is also running a cyber monday special . Order now and receive FREE BACON (uncured and nitrate free) in every box you get – FOR LIFE! It’s packed and portioned for your needs. Expires Friday, November 30th! So whether it’s to eat better or entertain Holiday Brunch Or dinner, we gotcha covered.
Meaningful gifts for the person wanting to organize their Life and/or Home:
This gift guide is for the person who wants a jump start on January! Get organized, plan your meals, journal more, make time for time!
- Nourished Planner – One of my favorite planners for inspiration and weekly organization. And guess what? Their running a special for Cotter Crunch readers! Just enter CotterCrunch15 at checkout for 15% off!
- Utility Cart with Stainless Steel Top – A lifesaver when it comes to having a small kitchen. Or when you just need extra storage.
- One Line a Day Memory Book/Journal – Make memories and then journal them so you can go back and reflect on all the blessings.
- Meal Prepping – Glass Containers and Cooler. Need I say more? Meal prep made easy!
- Weck Jars – Store grains, flour, etc. in these cute jars! I also use these to make Make Ahead Smoothie Packs too!
Meaningful Gifts for the Person Who Wants to Find a New Hobby; whether it be to travel more, entertain more, learn a new craft, or do something active:
This gift guide is for the person itching to do something new but have no idea what yet. Raises hand, yes, I’ve been there. Which is how I got into photography! These meaningful gifts will encourage anyone to start exploring their passions!
- Point and shoot camera that’s great for travel or for just starting out with Photography!
- Wine subscription (winc wines)- If you know someone who wants to start hosting wine and cheese parties or just is curious about the varieties of wine and pairings. We got you covered. Just take your wine matching quiz and get $20 off your first box ($27 total) if you CLICK HERE. *shameless plug*
- Easy Culinary Science Cookbook– Take the guesswork and mystery out of cooking and become an improved chef with Easy Culinary Science for Better Cooking. And trust me, you’ll learn a TON from Jessica. I did! Just check out my Wok REcipe I made of hers.
- Pretty Dish Cookbook- Jessica is a genius in the kitchen and when it comes to sharing fun recipes. Her cookbook is filled with 150 brand-new recipes, along with themed menus, party ideas, killer playlists, and inventive beauty projects.
- Yoga Online – Because who doesn’t need more yoga in their life? And for it to be convenient
- Glass terrarium with gold stand – for all your homegrown herbs. Or fake succulents because growing plants can be hard. Also. Did you ever realize that humans are just like emotional house plants? Yeah. Let that one sink in.
- Creative Handwriting 101 – I love this! I always wanted to learn how to write faux-calligraphy style
Meaningful gifts for the person starting a new career, changing careers, or building a business:
A gift guide to those starting over, changing careers, building a new business, or just desiring more in life! These are my favorite Professional and Inspirational Books. All of the books listed in this section have been a great tool for my personal and professional development. TRULY MEANINGFUL! I read them again and again!
- Turning Pro– What we get when we turn pro. What we get when we turn pro is we find our power. We find our will and our voice, and we find our self-respect. We become who we always were but had until then been afraid to embrace and live out.
- Girl Wash Your Face – To the woman entrepreneur, this is for you! Do you ever suspect that everyone else has life figured out and you don’t have a clue? If so, Rachel Hollis has something to tell you: That’s a lie.
- “Present Over Perfect” – one of my favorite books to shift my business mind back to PRESENT LIFE and FAMILY.
- Fancy Shamncy Pen Whether you’re in the cubicle life, curator life, or anywhere in between, a fancy pen can make you feel like a bad A as you dot those i’s and cross those t’s.
- Business/Travel backpack with external USB-Good travel backpack – for you aspiring travel bloggers or if your new career/passion/job takes you to more new places!
Meaningful Gifts YOU CAN GIVE or that gives back OR for those who want to support a good cause:
This gift guide is for those of you who want to GIVE GIFTS with a PURPOSE! Gifts that give back to charity or have a bigger picture in mind. Whether it be to improve lives, save water, etc.
- Seeko Jewelry – Sseko Designs uses fashion to create opportunity for women globally. They provide employment and scholarship opportunities to women in Uganda who are working to pursue their dreams and overcome poverty.
- Reusable Tote – Mercado Global is a non-profit that empowers rural Latin American women to become entrepreneurs. Through donor-funded business education and leadership programs, they help women create community businesses to support themselves and their families.
- Cactus Mugs – Created Co. donates a portion of each purchase to fund clean water wells.
- S’Well Water Bottle – S’well believes that everybody deserves a cleaner environment! They’re proud to partner with many charity partners, working towards bettering our environment.
Meaningful Gifts for the Kid Who Dreams Big and has Endless Creativity!
This gift guide is for the Kid who going somewhere! The kid who has endless creativity and energy and you’re the one to keep their young creativity filled and overflowing. For the artist, for the brainiac, for the crafty kid, for the visual learner!
- Activity Box – No instructions. Which means plenty of room to have fun making and learning with the 7 challenges inside!
- Yarn Unicorn Craft – Yep. Yarn Unicorns. Enough said. What kid doesn’t love unicorns or crafts? Come to think of it, what adult doesn’t like unicorns? They are majestic! Haha!
- Origami Kit – Origami basics for 365 days of fun!
- Lite Bright – Easy, fun, and endless hours of creativity!
- Thomas Kinkade Disney Coloring Book – Let’s be honest, this one isn’t just for kids…
Alright Friends, I hope this helps! Christmas and the holiday season is meaningful to me, and these gifts are just the icing on the cake, Christmas cake. Sure, they are fun and purposeful, but they also come from the heart know that that person will truly appreciate the thoughtfulness behind it. Am I right?
Name one meaningful gift you’ve ever received or given! I’d love to hear more ideas.
Lindsay and Alex