We all have a signature dish we make, don’t we? Or at least we like to pretend we do. Here are a few home cooked and healthy “signature dishes” recipes that leave you feeling INSPIRED in the kitchen! Not to mention hungry!
Pictured and Linked Below: (counter clock wise) Sizzlefish, Jo-lynne Shane, Purely Twins, The Guilty Kitchen, livefromlaquinta, Barr and Table, Katie Moving Forward, Me, Gigi Eats Celebrities
Hey, it’s good for the cooking ego, ya know? For instance, my Curried pad thai recipe from Wednesday is definitely a signature dish that I get asked to make in some form or another, as well as my pop chip meatloaf. Two very different recipes, both all about flavor combos!
Well, today I thought I’d round up a few of my fellow blog friend’s signature dishes with a “REAL FOOD” focus. You know these recipes are legit. They have been tested by many, requested by many, and savored by many.
Today’s signature dishes are all Dinner and/or Lunch meals. I want to include another round up with breakfast, snacks, and desserts in the next coming weeks. Sound good? If you have any, feel free to email me!
Let’s get started, shall we?
First off, I posted this recipe on Sizzlefish Blog yesterday. But I’ve made it three times already and have had a few others make it and LOVE it. So I’m going to say it’s their signature dish, haha. For now at least. I’ll go ahead and post the recipe here. But check out the salted cinnamon salmon here as well!Print
- sizzlefish salmon
- 1 tbsp cinnamon coconut butter
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- sea salt
- 8 oz of gluten free butternut squash ravioli
- pumpkin hummus or pumpkin butter mixed with plain hummus mixed to top salmon. Can also leave plain and drizzle with balsamic glaze instead.
- basil (optional)
- Cook pasta first then set aside. In another pan, add in your coconut butter and maple syrup with a dash of sea salt. Pan sear your salmon for about 8-10 minutes. Add in your pasta the last few minutes to brown. Plate and top with hummus or other sauce of choice. Garnish with fresh basil.
- Category: pasta and seafood
Ready for more Signature dishes?
Purely Twins One Pot Cuban Skillet with Shrimp
Let’s not forget the other meat!
Katie Moving Forward’s Healthy Potato Soup!
More Delicious MEALS you need to check out and PIN ASAP! All these recipes are pictured in the main PIC above (Just FYI).
Dairy Free Chicken Enchiladas from Running Mom
Jack Fruit Chili (VEGAN) from Debbie (LivefromLaquinta)
Okay, tell me. What’s your signature dish? Would love to try it!
Happy Foodie Friday!