Orange Dark Chocolate Chip Bites (Vegan, Gluten free)
- 1/2 cup peanut flour or coconut flour
- 1/3 cup enjoy life dark chocolate chips
- 1/3–1/2 cup chocolate nuttzo
- 6–8 tbsp Vanilla Protein Powder of choice
- 2 tsp orange peel (optional)
- 1 tsp orange extract or stevia
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup raw honey, agave, or maple syrup.
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract or butter extract. I also like to use orange or Vanilla Extract when I have it in my pantry.
- Optional – handful chopped nuts
- In large bowl, add in all your dry ingredients. Then mix in your nut butter, extracts, and last the honey. Mix well ( I use my hands) and roll into bite size balls. Next, coat the bites with extra protein powder (vanilla) if desired
- Then return to freezer after. Makes anywhere between 18-20 balls. Freeze or keep in refrigerator to maintain freshness.