It’s here. The weekend of sales galore! Except now stores are opening on Thanksgiving, so I guess Black Friday is really Blackish Friday? Haha. Either way, people will be (if not already) starting to Holiday Shop and search for healthy holiday gift guides, right? Yes, online shopping for today, small business saturday, and cyber monday! WOO!
And if you’re like me, you have a friend, family, or spouse that is in the midst of training for a certain race or event. Or they might be planning on training for some event/race come 2015. Either way, they need to be on top of their nutrition game and they need STAY healthy during the holidays in order to keep training. This is where my STAY HEALTHY gift guide comes in!
Food and recovery –-> SO SO Important when it comes to staying healthy while training! That’s why I am going to BOAST about my favorite FOOD and RECOVERY gifts for athletes or fitness enthusiasts. Yes I said BOAST, because I love them all and we could NOT survive endurance training without all of these products. And lucky for you, they all have sales going on NOW!
Okay, let’s start!
1. MCT OIL —> You’ve heard me go on and on about this. It’s a MUST HAVE and a great gift or stocking stuffer for everyone! These fats are digested fast and easily. It’s fast and can be converted to ENERGY STAT! This is why it’s great for ALL athletes, quick energy! This is also why some endurance athletes carry MCT oil on their long rides, runs, etc.
I think Vitacost will be having coconut oil products on sale, so that might be a good place to start looking. If not the Barlean’s Site itself!
2. Enduropacks – The EnduroPacks Daily System
- Each pack includes a 30-day supply of our: Liquid Multi-Vitamin, Concentrated Electrolyte Spray, Essential Amino-Acid Patch, and L-Glutamine Recovery Complex.
- Includes the essential PRE-, DURING-, and POST-workout vitamins and minerals for athletes.
We Love our monthly shipment of Enduropacks and take the Multi- V daily! James (aka the Kiwi) uses the amino acid patched after each hard training session. I use the L-Glutamine after my strength sessions and for gut health. Both are great for replenishing msucles, boosting immunity, and speeding up recovery.
Black Friday Sale –> For 48hrs Enduropacks will give 20% off of a one month pack. The promo code is “TGIVING20”.
- Family Pack + FREE FlapJacked Blender Bottle for $24.99
- – 1 Power Six Pack for $34.99
BOTH have free shipping. One other important detail: This sale CAN NOT be combined with any other offers.
4. And last, but not least … SIZZLEFISH. What we would do without our beloved Omegas? I cannot express ENOUGH how important OMEGA 3’s are for the body. You can check out my whole post here about the benefits.
But let’s talk about Sizzlefish. It’s Wild Caught Fish (only a few types are not wild), pre portioned, and delivered to your door. You can buy one month or even a 3 month subscription! We eat fish about 5x a week because of this and it has helped our nutrition improve ten fold!
Well folks, that about wraps up my gift guide! I truly believe in ALL these products and did not get paid to write this. Which is why I am BOASTING about them. Genuine companies, great nutritious products, GREAT gifts to keep YOU and YOUR FIT Family well and healthy!
So cheers to a Healthy Holiday!
What’s your favorite Nutritious Gift?
Sherpa Wife Cotter
- Instagram –LCCotter
- Pinterest– LCCotter
- Email- [email protected]
- Bloglovin-Cotter Crunch
- Feed burner –Subscribe Here
- Crazy Cotters (both our blogs combined) Facebook page.