Delicious Blueberry oat granola bites! Perfect snack bites or breakfast on the go! Full of fiber, natural sugars, gluten free, and rich in antioxidants with the addition of dried berries!
This month’s flavor was hard to choose. I wanted to go all American for the the 4th, but it’s also my birthday month (let’s just say I’m past 30 now), so I wanted to incorporate some kind of cake or dessert.
I emailed her, we chatted, then we came up with a BRILLIANT conclusion to this month’s flavor.
Okay, so let me just get to the recipe and flavor! You’re gonna want to make this ASAP!Print
Gluten Free Blueberry Oat Cobbler Granola Bites
- 1 Cup gluten free blueberry granola (if you don’t have this granola, then use 3/4 cup GF granola or muesli and 1/3 cup dried blueberries).
- 1/2 cup Vanilla Protein of Choice (Vanilla Pea Protein or Casein Free Grass Fed Whey)
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp butter extract
- 1/2 tsp cherry or berry extract (I used cherry vanilla from NuNaturals. Helps bring out the berry flavor)
- 1/3 cup almond, sunflower, or cashew butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- Optional – 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, mix your dry ingredients. Add in your nut butter and honey and extracts being the last . Mix well ( I use my hands) and roll into bite size balls. Coat bites with extra vanilla protein/cinnamon. I usually coat them after they have set in freezer for at least 5-10 minutes. Then return to freezer after. You can grind your granola before hand if you’d like, or keep it crunchy and leave it as is.
- Makes anywhere between 26-28 balls. Just depends how big or small you roll them. Mine are usually around 18grams
- Freeze or keep in refrigerator to maintain freshness.
The giveaway will include one batch of Healthy Bites (your choice) and two 12 oz bags of Blissful Eats Granola (a maple and blueberry). So two winners!! The healthy bites giveaway is open to US residents and Canada but the granola is just open to US. I’ll make you a deal though, if shipping is under $25 for international, I’ll ship healthy bites to you! Sound good? GO ENTER!
Are you craving cobbler now with ice cream? Here’s a hint, make these and top them on some frozen coconut ice cream of y… YUP! It’s delicious!
What’s your favorite July 4th dessert?