Gluten Free Vanilla Plum Crumble Protein Bites
- 3/4 cup Vanilla Cream Protein of choice
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup oat or coconut flour
- 5 oz dried plums (prunes)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp lemon extract
- 1/2 cup maple or honey
- dash of cinnamon
- optional add ins — 1/4 cup gluten free granola
- First, grind up your dried fruit in food processor or blender.
- In large bowl, add in all your dry ingredients.
- Then mix in your nut butter, extracts, and last the honey. Mix well (I use my hands) and roll into bite size balls. You can then roll bites in the extra protein/cinnamon powder after you roll. Makes about 25-30 balls.
- Feel free to roll into larger bites, or smaller to make more.
- Add more honey/PB if they end up being too dry to roll. Just depends on type of protein you use.
- Freeze or keep in refrigerator to maintain freshness.
Notes –> Protein Powders I like to use
Growing Naturals Vanilla Sprouted Pea Protein to keep them dairy free.
My Mix Nutrition Grass fed Vanilla Whey