Three things happened this week that brought me tears of joy.
- A cool front blew in making it feel Fall-ish and making my Monday morning run quite refreshing! This also means my oven was used and we’re no longing melting in the kitchen.
2. My Healthy Halloween treats came in the mail! Thank you Justins! P.S. I’m trying hard not to eat them all.
3. And lastly, gluten free stuffing is now readily available!! Three bakers gluten free stuffing mix graciously offered me 2 boxes of their new Gluten Free Stuffing mix. I of course had to accept and of course had to make a recipe.
Why? Because the holidays are just around the corner and we should probably start baking demo dishes. At least that’s what I am thinking. And I’m thinking it’s the perfect opportunity to do a recipe and a giveaway!
Let’s get to the recipe first, shall we?
- 2 cups gluten free stuffing (three bakers)
- 4 eggs
- 2 egg whites
- dash of milk or non dairy milk
- ⅔ cup shredded brussel sprouts
- ⅔ cup chopped chicken sausage (GF) or roasted chicken
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- ½ teaspoon chili pepper flakes or seasoning
- ¼ cup chopped red onion
- black pepper (to taste)
- Dash of salt
Preheat oven to 350F. In a large bowl, mix your egg, stuffing, and milk. Let the egg thoroughly coat the stuffing. Then add in your brussel sprouts, chicken, and seasoning. Mix again. Spray a muffin tin or silicon cups. Pour batter evenly into each. Bake for 20-25 minutes, check middle with tooth pick at 20 minutes to see how the egg is sitting. Broil the last minute.
serves 10 medium or 6 large muffins.[/print_this]
Three bakers gluten free bread company has quite the story. I love how they started this business as a family and were on a mission to make good tasting gluten free bread, especially for Celiacs. You can read more of their history here.
Three bakers would like to giveaway 2 boxes of their new Stuffing Mix, just in time for the holidays. Giveaway is open to US residents only. Go ahead, stuff your muffins and enter below.
Disclaimer: Three bakers graciously sent me their GF stuffing mix to review, my thoughts and opinion are entirely my own.
Are you Stuffin lovin!?