Gluten Free Slow Cooker Raspberry Pork Radicchio Wraps. Sounds fancy but it’s such an easy recipe to make and serve in the slow cooker! A flavorful healthy dish your whole family will love!
- 1 lb ground pork (we use organic from 5280 meats)
- 1/2 cup raspberry juice/puree (or other berry juice of choice)
- 1/2 tsp onion salt
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Black pepper and sea salt (to taste)
- 1 tbsp chili pepper or paprika
- 1 oz goat cheese crumbles
- 1 radicchio
- Dried basil or herbs to top
- 2–4 tbsp creamy balsamic dressing
- Add all your ingredients to the crock pot and mix well.
- Place on low for 2 hrs. Stir about 1 hr and half through.
- Drain any extra grease from pork.
- Add in a few tablespoons of creamy balsamic dressing and a pinch (about 1/4 tsp each) of black pepper and sea salt.
- Cook on high for another hour or less. Or low until pork looks done. Shouldn’t take more than 3 hrs total.
- Slice your radicchio cups into wedges.
- Pull apart to makes cups or wraps.
- Spoon pork into each wrap, drizzle with any leftover juice from slow cooker and then top with goat cheese and dried herbs.
- Feel free to add any other toppings like shrimp or bacon.
- I also like to add a little more creamy balsamic dressing on top to even out the spice of the radicchio.